- Vertex GPS is a program for eligible patients who have been prescribed KALYDECO or ORKAMBI. If you have been prescribed KALYDECO or ORKAMBI according to the product labeling and are interested in enrolling in the program, you will need to discuss this with your healthcare provider, and he or she can work with you to submit a Vertex GPS enrollment form to initiate the process
- Vertex GPS Case Managers can provide product support by:
- Reviewing your health plan coverage, including confirming your out-of-pocket costs and providing information about any available financial assistance programs
- Communicating with your healthcare providers regarding information about any forms your health plan requires to evaluate your request for coverage
- Working with your specialty pharmacy and providing you with refill reminders
- Sharing educational materials related to KALYDECO or ORKAMBI on an ongoing basis
- Below is a list of specialty pharmacies that provide KALYDECO and ORKAMBI.
KALYDECO and ORKAMBI are not available at your retail pharmacy. You will need to get your medication from a specialty pharmacy.